Unwavering Advocacy In Criminal Defense
Jennifer L. Pradt
- Criminal Defense
Jennifer Pradt has represented thousands of clients facing misdemeanors and felonies in her 15 years as a trial attorney for the 10th District of Minnesota (Anoka, Sherburne, and Washington) and 5 years in her own practice. With more than 50 trials to verdict and hundreds of contested evidentiary hearings, this experience works for you.
Jennifer Pradt has handled thousands of DWIS and Domestic Assaults and offers affordable, experienced representation. She gets clients dismissals, reduced charges, and departures from the Minnesota Sentencing Guidelines.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Macalester College
- Honors: cum laude
- Out Front MN
- Criminal Defense Services, Inc.
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lavender Bar Association
- MN Women Lawyers
- Faegre & Benson, Minneapolis, Clerk
- Law Office of Mark Anfinson, Clerk
- The Honorable Walter Bowser, Minnesota District Court, Clerk